Attendance: 19 members, 6 guests
Leader: Carol Kearney
Spotlighter: Dr. Eric Saxton
On Deck: Cheryl Goldsby – October 12th
Register for the Leadshare Mixer on October 5th (it’s FREE).
Visit other groups, but we don’t steal other members.
The group decided that we will still have a meeting the day before Thanksgiving. This may be a smaller (more intimate) group, but enough members said that they would still likely attend.
Just a reminder, our group follows the Loudoun County School system for weather. If the LCPS is closed or delayed, we will not have a meeting.
Barbara has Raffle tickets for sale for AVFRD
Spotlighter: Dr. Eric Saxton – Saxton Chiropractic and Rehab, PLLC
A little bit about Dr. Eric:
- Originally from Upstate New York, an area similar what Loudoun County was 20 years ago.
- Dr. Eric grew up on a 3rd generation farm milking cows and helping his family out on the from as soon as he was able.
- His mother is a Nurse Practitioner, and his father was an EMT and volunteer fire fighter.
- He went to undergrad with intent to continue onto medical school.
- After graduation, he was unsure what part of the medical field he wanted to get into and took some time off to decide what was right for him.
- He went and visited a chiropractic school where one of his friends went and everything just made sense, then after being a test dummy for the other chiropractic students, shot the best game of golf in his life, and decided chiropractic was for him.
What makes Dr. Eric different from other chiropractors?
- His appointments are 30 minutes long. This allows him to truly get to understand his patient’s needs to give them the best care he can.
- He also values treating both the soft tissues as well as adjusting the joints. This can involve trigger point therapy, stretching, and balancing the muscles with therapeutic exercise.
- Dr. Eric’s treatments also include physical medicine modalities such as electric stimulation and ultrasound, similar to what you might get at a physical therapist’s office.
- Dr. Eric is also proud of his fully functional online scheduler program, allowing patients to schedule at all hours instead of waiting for the office to open to book an appointment.
Dr Eric offers treatment for pregnant patients, children, athletes, weekend warriors, and anyone in between, with the only exception being that he is unable to treat medicare patients.
Dr Eric would like to extend an open invitation to anyone who is interested in chiropractic care, especially in the first week of October for the Chiropractic Health Week. During this week, all new patients will receive a complimentary first visit to show them what chiropractic can do for them.
Feel Better and Heal Better with Saxton Chiropractic and Rehab.