Attendance: 19 members, 7 guests
Leader: Carol Kearney
Spotlighter: Erica Gormley
On Deck: Mark Moore
Great Turnout Today – Today we tried to mix it up a bit by switching from our usual seats.
- If you would like to be added to the gift/donation sheets, please let Ty know.
- We are re-activating our Power Teams, and we are looking for leader for the Consumer Services and Real Estate teams. If you are interested, please let Jen know.
- Still looking for a Commercial Real Estate agent and Divorce Attorney.
- Valor awards is coming up. We sponsored a table in the past and would like to challenge other leadshare groups to match us in their support. Mark will be sending out an invitation to the group to see who would like to donate, and that will help us figure out the cost per member.
- Al will be taking over the Sincerity Cards for the group, if you would like to help out, Chuck will be collecting $5 from anyone who would like to participate.
Spotlighter: Erica Gormley – John Nugent and Sons
- The company specializes in Heating, Air Conditioning, Electrical and Plumbing.
- The company is family owned and operated and started in the 1970’s, originally closer to DC, and has been expanding into Loudoun.
- Erica recommends service agreements to stay on top of all your mechanical systems to keep them running efficiently and have them last much longer.
- If your AC system has an R22 refrigerant, you will need to look to replace soon, as replacement parts are becoming harder to come by. At some point all R22 systems will need to be replaced and if you wait that long it may cost you in replacement costs due to the increased demand for replacements.
- There are a few specials going on with Detectors, Generators, and Tankless heaters. See the specifics below:
Leave a reply →