Leader: Carol Kearney
Attendance: 19 members, 2 guests
Spotlighter: Sindi Major-Martinez
On Deck: Carol Kearney
- Healthy Business Challenge has a few weeks left. Let’s support our members and help ourselves with this free tool. Visit http://www.loudounchamber.org/healthy-business-challenge/ to get started.
- 50+ leads for the year, with 30 still pending
- We are thinking about attending a Nats game for a social event, we will keep you posted with our findings.
- The Valor Awards donation is $65 and you get your name in the raffle to attend the event.
- After the meetings, we need to focus on limiting our office chatter.
- Let’s keep Linda and her husband in our thoughts.
Spotlighter: Sindi Major-Martinez – CEMHealthIT
- Born in New mexico and grew up on a farm in Northern Arizona consisting of 250k acres!
- Helped round up cattle on her dad’s ranch on a very young age.
- An interesting way to grow up and it helped Sindi develop a strong work ethic.
- Met her husband Del when he was passing through Arizona while in the navy.
- They have been married for 20 years this year.
- Owned a business in Arizona for 18 years, and launched CEM in 2011.
- A client in VA learned about her business which lead to their move to Virginia.
CEM Health IT
- CEM becomes the nucleus of your systems.
- CEM owns the relationships, and they manage the systems. (no more calling IT, then calling the phone company, then calling IT again, etc)
- Cloud Storage; Unified Management; Remote Monitoring; Hardware Appliances; Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Network Design; Strategic Technology Planning; Vendor Selection; System Selection;
- Ideal Customer: Healthcare, Accounting Firms, Law Firms, Online Marketing Firms
- Contact Us Today for a Complimentary Consultation
Leave a reply →