Leader: Carol Kearney
Attendance: 17 members, 3 guests
Spotlighter: Chris Kondracki
On Deck: Ken Shall
- We will be staying at Mimi’s for the time being. The group did overwhelmingly opt to stay at Mimi’s and we will keep in contact with the manager.
- Please fill out the Green Business Challenge – Its FREE –> CLICK HERE
- Vote for Loudoun Now Favorites!!!
Spotlighter: Chris Kondracki – Always Best Care Senior Services
- Born in downtown Washington DC
- Grew up in Annandale and then Great Falls
- Currently he lives in Great Falls with his wife, 2 kids, and his dog.
- Chris started the Always Best Care franchise in 1996
- There are over 200 franchises in the US
- Chris believes he is a senior living specialist, whether they need in-home care, nursing home care, or anything in between.
- Some of the key programs that sets Always Best Care apart are:
- “Always in Touch” which connects with individuals who are typically homebound or alone with someone to talk to on the phone.
- “Always Safe” offers a free pendant to all individuals with 20 hours of home care to connect to LifeLine
- “Always On Call” a 24-7 on-call service to speak with a medical doctor and get your subscriptions refilled.
- There is no charge for working with Always Best Care
- Chris has resources throughout Virginia, and can help with nursing home placement in MD, but if you need helps in other areas, Chris will happily connect you with another Always Best Care franchise to better suit your needs.
- Chris is looking for in home caregivers, which can be part time and don’t necessarily need to have any particular training.
Leave a reply →
Other guests include:
- Cheryl Goldsby (former member) – KFactor – firstname.lastname@example.org – 703-431-0532
- Jennifer Moore – Aeris Graphic Design – email@example.com – 703-729-9029