For starters, we would like to acknowledge the loss of our dear member Anna Costantino. And a thank you to the members that showed up at her visitation this week, which was nearly half our group.
Attendance: Small group today and so we exchanged cards and introduced ourselves.
Dawn Crawley also expressed her interest in joining our group.
Our friend and former Leadshare member Judy Brittle stopped by to support Ken and provide a testimonial.
- Please double check the leads list and help clean up our leads.
- It is time to build our group. When our group goes, the number of leads increase exponentially.
- Guest Challenge – who can bring the most guests in the next month.
- Community service is always welcome at Ashburn Volunteer Fire and Rescue Department.
- Barbara asks you to visit www.firehouse.com/vf and scroll down through to the bottom right corner and find Barbara’s name and will give AVFRD $1000 for community outreach materials. Vote once a day per IP (or device)
- June 29th Leadshare mixer at O’Faolains – Visit The Facebook Event and invite people in your network to come.
- July 14th next LC Chamber Business Breakfast
Spotlighter: Ken Shall – First Financial Group
Mission Statement: I put myself in your shoes with your money and my knowledge.
Registered financial planner
Ken actually uses a different financial planner in his own firm to manage his personal accounts. Sometimes people can be too close to their own situation.
4 Pillars to financial success
- Protection first – protect what you have is easier than regaining losses.
- Life insurance/Disability insurance –Cash flow – budgeted lifestyle, where to save
- Increased gross income
- Minimize risk
- Reduce taxes
Living balance sheet – your personal collection of your net worth
Do you have a “financial Junk Drawer”? Ken can help you organize your investments.
4 ways Ken can work with clients:
- Protection – Insurance Specialist
- Wealth Accumulation / Distribution Specialist
- True Fanancial Planning (Macro-Economic, manage cash flow)
- Business Owners – (401k, group health insurance)
Looking for business owners and speaking engagements (financial wellness seminars, discussing 401k, etc)
Recently changed rolls from compliance officer to investment manager and now more local out of the Reston Office.
Leave a reply →
Life for today, Plan for tomorrow!