Leader: Carol Kearney
Attendance: 14 members, 6 guests
Spotlighter: Rich Liuzzi, Esq
On Deck: Colleen Shumaker
Leave a reply →
Other guests include:
- Share our Facebook Events.
- Greg is collecting money to keep the coffee flowing, at this point we seem to be all set.
- We are planning a mixer for August/Sept for the 3rd quarter. If you have any suggestions, please let Dane know.
Spotlighter: Rich Liuzzi, Esq.
- Born the day before “the day that will live in infamy”
- Grew up in new Jersey
- Went to a school in a former military academy
- Blair has been No.1 in the country in wrestling for the past 20 or so years.
- Undergrad was in Muhlenberg College in PA and finished in ESU
- Law school at Seton Hall University
- Was in private practice from 2000 until he moved to NoVA in 2016
Stewart Title and Escrow
- What is title? Title is the ownership in a property.
- Title insurance protects real estate owners from flaws in the title
- Title insurance is different from auto and other insurances because they protect the future, but title insurance protects the past.
- First there is a preliminary report, then they go through filing all the closing documents for you and manage the disbursement of funds.