Attendance: 19 members, 15 guests
Leader: Carol Kearney
Spotlighter: Dawn Crawley
On Deck: Jennifer Cochrane
Welcome to our newest member, Rachel Virk!
Today we had 34 businesses in attendance. Probably the largest group we’ve had in a long time. Great job inviting guests Dawn.
- Our year end report: 311 leads, 218 closed w $, 49 pending.
- Next week will be Power Team meetings following the regular meeting, so please plan on staying after a few minutes if you are going to partake in that.
- Reminder: We follow the Loudoun County Schools when it comes to weather.
Spotlighter: Dawn Crawley – Champagne Services
- Born and raised in Alabama
- 20 years of massage therapy
- Got certified in aesthetics and went back to school for psychology
- Her husband bought the business and about 6 months into it, he needed Dawn’s help.
- Dawn believes that her and her husband encompass the Yin and Yang of the business with her attention to detail and his big picture focus.
- Dawn has a passion for working with individuals with chronic lyme, breast cancer and suicide.
What makes Champagne Services different?
- Family owned and operated
- No long term contracts
- Green cleaning – simply soap and microfiber cloths
- Online Price quotes
- Champagne Services provides free cleaning services to patients undergoing active chemo therapy for breast cancer and select other conditions.
Leave a reply →
We also were joined by Abby Moreau the Loudoun County Chamber Commerce membership manager