Leader: Carol Kearney
Attendance: 17 members, 10 guests
Spotlighter: Erica Gormley
On Deck: Sindi Major-Martinez
- 10 Guests!!! What a great turn out!!
- Almost all of the members have contributed to the coffee “slush” fund. If you haven’t contributed or not sure if you have or not, ask Greg.
- Healthy Business Challenge is now open. Let’s support our members and help ourselves with this free tool. Visit http://www.loudounchamber.org/health-wellness/ to get started.
- After the meetings, we need to focus on limiting our office chatter.
Spotlighter: Erica Gormley – John Nugent and Sons
- Erica grew up in McLean, but her family was originally from Philly
- She loves skiing, the beach, and tennis
- Her tennis partner introduced her to the owners
Nugent and Sons
- Family owned local business
- Integrity and attention to detail are important to the company
- Reinvests money towards education of our technicians, plumbers, and electricians to keep them current with methods and technology
- “Your Comfort is our Biggest Priority”
- heating, A/C, plumbing, electric, generators
Some Tips from the Pros
- check air filters
- shut off exterior water supplies
- when thinking about upgrading your appliances, make sure to consult with an electrician to ensure if you have the proper voltage
- have a service agreement on your equipment to maintain your system annually (service agreements can help validate warranty issues)
- Gold Service Agreement – Heating and Cooling check twice per year (one system each visit)
- $199 : 1 Zone $350 : 2 Zones
- Silver Service Agreement – Heating and Cooling check once per year (both systems at once)
- $120 : Standard Heating and Cooling (1 zone) $199 (2 zones)
- $169 : Oil Furnace and Cooling
- $368 : Oil/Gas Furnace with Heatpump and Cooling
- Air Purification system, the Air Knight uses a unique new technology consisting of UV light energy combined with a 5-metal, quint-metallic core to produce a proactive, advanced oxidation to cleanse air and surfaces. It will produce a virtually maintenance free unit that reduces odors, air pollutants, VOC’s, (chemical odors) smoke, mold bacteria and viruses using this homes existing duct system.
- The Deal is $995.00 installed!
Leave a reply →