Attendance: 20 members, 6 guests
Leader: Carol Kearney
Spotlighter: Al Stitt
On Deck: Allan Irwin
Entrepreneurial Moment – Respect is Earned, Honesty is appreciated, and loyalty is gained.
- When you schedule a 1-2-1, it is your opportunity to get to know the person that you scheduled with. If they want to know more about you, they should schedule a follow up 1-2-1 with you.
- Valor awards – First table is filled and 3 seats into another table of 10 so far. Please contact Mark for details.
- Please join the Healthy Business Challenge
- Simply click HERE!!!!
- The survey takes 5-10 minutes, and our leadshare group represented 17 or so out of the 50 participants last year!
- Let’s continue to kick some butt
- Next Month at the Breakfast – Champagne Services is Sponsoring
Spotlighter: Al Stitt – SendOut Cards
Help other businesses grow
- Grew up about an hour north of Pittsburg PA
- Went into the Navy for several years
- Spent time working with Commercial property owners and needed an outlet to reach out to the owners.
- He began using Send Out Cards to help connect with those individuals
- Picture the last time you went out to get a card for something. Maybe the outside was nice, but the inside wasn’t quite what you need or vice versa.
- Or imagine that time you were running late to send a card and months later you see that card sitting on your desk (that you forgot to send). Now neither you nor the potential recipient benefitted from that card.
- Send out cards allows you to create a custom card that is printed and mailed the very next day.
- Recommend: Birthdays, Holidays, Congratulate, Appreciate, or Celebrate
Leave a reply →
Other guests include:
- Katie Wilson – The Market Group