Great attendance. New guests included:
- Girard Gurgick, Energy:Target Zero, 703.302.9944;
- Gurpreet Birgi, SaiGram Technologies, 703.309.2460;
- Sunny Cogswell, Sonny &Son’s Painting, LLC, 703.779.1343;
- Steve Searles, LEDSource.com, 571.585.4533.
- Ed Powderly and Roland Jarrett returned for second visits and would like to join our group.
– If Susan Kerr sent you a note to provide her with business cards, please do it. She needs these for our guests greeting packets.
– Potomac Promoters Website – Dr. Eric is re-doing this for the team. More to come on this from Eric.
– POLICY CHANGE: We will change our policy on following Loudoun Cty schools’ snow day closing; Use your best judgment; school closure will not automatically cancel our meeting.
– Our Leadshare now has a Steering Committee comprised of Carol Kearney, Chuck Birdie and Sid Hooper so please pass ideas, needs and questions to this team.
– Power Groups Are Finalized: Carol will recruit Leaders; Purpose is to boost leads, identify recruiting needs and help each of us fine-tune our strategies..
- Real Estate: Hornbeck, Kearney, Kerr, Lear, Moore, Simmons (6)
- Health and Wellness: Cochran, Goldsby, Kondracki, Saxton (4)
- Business Consulting: Birdie, Costantino, Gibson, Hooper, Looney, McMahon, Murphy, Thomas (8)
- Financial Services: Hornbeck, Kerr, McKenna, Shall, Simmons, Ward (6)
- Consumer Services: Brill, Gormley, Looney, McKenna, Shall, Simmons, Thomas (7)
Entrepreneurial Moment/Spotlighter – Bill Hornbeck
- Bill was to focus on using Linked in to build your business,
- Mimi’s posed some technology challenges.
- Linked in is a marketing tool, not just a resume depository.
- Bill will send out instructions for joining him on a webinar scheduled from 8:00 to 8:30 am, Wednesday, February 17.