Leader: Carol Kearney
Attendance: 18 members, 5 guests
Spotlighter: Linda Thomas
On Deck: Lisa Brill
- Take the time to become GREEN CERTIFIED!!!! Please fill out the Green Business Challenge – Its FREE –> CLICK HERE
- Please ensure that you have downloaded your new Promoter App
- Add your events through the app and it will be loaded up to the website automatically.
- The best way to take advantage of the chamber is to be involved.
Spotlighter: Linda Thomas – ASAP Printing & Mailing
- Linda grew up in Northern Virginia, went to undergrad at Virginia Tech, and eventually moved back to NoVA.
- Linda enjoys spending time in her vacation home in Ocean City
- has dabbled in some accounting, accounts receivable, but felt like she was stuck in an office with no interactions with others.
- She decided it was time for a change and wanted to get into sales. She started selling ads for a gazette.
- Later she worked for a staffing company for about a year.
- Then she worked in international postage, and that is where she met the people with ASAP.
- FULL SERVICE printing and mailing company.
- Offers a digital storefront (like Paul Davis uses) where the company can add things (business cards) as needed
- Pick and Pack – ASAP will store items for you until it is time to mail things out.
- Data Management – helps to update mailing items for people who have moved. This cleans up your lists and ensure that you don’t waste any postage.
- They can also generate lists for you for your mailing needs.
- Linda and ASAP have done many projects for the Promoters, including a pop-up sign for Jim that he used at his last visit, yard signs for clients, business cards, and more.
Leave a reply →
Other guests include:
- Zachary Waddell – Salons by JC manager – SBJC.Cascades@gmail.com – 703-255-3311