Small meeting this week, and a perfect opportunity for us to challenge our knowledge of our teammates. We traded business cards and introduced one another this session This exercise underscores the need for more one on ones – let’s get those scheduled!
- Clark Porter, a jobseeker with an MBA in Finance
- Mike Scott, D’Tour Pest Defense, 703-928-1818.
- Register for Lead Share luncheon tomorrow – Register Here
- Remember May 15 event Chris is sponsoring http://loudounseniors.org/
- Ashburn Fire Station grand opening May 15 – get your raffle tickets from Barbara – it’s a lead!
- Jennifer is co-sponsoring a retreat in the DuPont Circle – contact her for details
- May 19 reception at Access National Bank – contact Susan for details
- Don’t forget the Fiesta Run this weekend http://www.ashburnvillage.org/
Entrepreneurial Moment – Bill Hornbeck
When did you last reach out to your existing customers? Studies show that sales to existing customers close more rapidly and are larger sales. Always use that key contact time to seek a referral. The most important words you can say, “Before we hang up, do you know someone who might be a new client for me?”
Bill also encourages you to check out: www.marketstreet.fm
Spotlighter – Andrea Keith, Orange Theory Fitness
- Andrea is a mother of 4 who commutes from Annapolis
- She is a triathlon competitor
- The owner of business is a family friend who hand-picked her for her business development role.
Orange Theory is a gym like no other!
- Class-based fitness approach.
- Everybody wears a heart monitor so it is self-paced.
- The heart monitor allows everyone to work at their own level of fitness
- The model is based on scientific research to maximize fat burning.
- Instructors are certified fitness trainers
- Treadmill, water rowing and strength training are key components of the workout, which varies day by day.
- April 28 – Leadshare luncheon – FREE
- April 29 – Chamber Continuing Education Event
- MAY is Lyme Disease Awareness Month
- May 2 – “All ages read together” Golf Tourney at Raspberry Falls
- May 15 – Loudoun Senior Expo
- May 15 – Ashburn Volunteer Fire and Rescue Open House!
- May 19 – Access National Bank customer appreciation
- May 20 – National Bike to Work Day
- June 2 – Access National Bank “Off to the Races” Event