Leader: Carol Kearney
Attendance: 16 members, 1 guests
Spotlighter: Rich Liuzzi, Esq
On Deck: Carol Kearney
Leave a reply →
Entrepreneurial Moment: Leadshare Guidelines
- Members may represent only one business
- Only one business in a given category is permitted
- Members must be committed to learning about other members’ businesses
- Members must attend regularly scheduled meetings or send a sub. You are permitted 2 absences per Quarter
- Members should introduce 2 qualified leads per Quarter
- Members should invite 2 guests per Quarter
- We were able to purchase a table for the Valor Award. We will be drawing 2 names to join the Valor Award attendees. Carol and Rich are our winners.
- If you would like to still donate toward the event, you can pay it through the chamber.
- The Promoter App is live and if you have any issues with please reach out to Dr. Eric
- Mark pointed out a great opportunity for someone looking to do business with the County Government. They host an event once a month for networking. More information can be found HERE. You must register for these events.
- Mark would also like the group to know about Rover’s Member-2-Member chamber discount. Get two Shred consoles delivered to your office and tipped once per month for $25.00 per month
Spotlighter: Rich Liuzzi – Stewart Title and Escrow
- Went to Seton Hall Law School
- Grandmother was a developer and Grandfather was a single family builder and developer
- Litigated federal litigation and class action work
- Worked there for 10 years, then opened a firm in New Jersey.
- Moved down here after the real estate crash to be down here with his sister
- He has been doing title insurance for 29 years.
- Title insurance insures the owner’s rights on a property
- Back in the day, when transferring property, there was a ritual where land was dug up and coins were placed into the hole. And to record/document the property lines, they would take a child around on a property lines and hit them with a stick to ensure the child remembers.
- Clearly things have come a long way in the title realm.